Exent Technologies is looking to hire a System Architect for its R&D department in Israel.
Exent (www.exent.com) is a global leader in the digital distribution of mobile and PC games, with over 15 years of experience bringing games and players together. Exent is the number one Games on Demand provider in the world, delivering more than 2,000 games through monthly subscription and free, ad-supported offerings to millions of players monthly. Exent's premium subscription services are offered as a turnkey, white label managed solution, enabling Broadband Service Providers, Mobile Operators, OEMs and retailers to offer games to their consumers. Exent's partners include large operators such as Verizon, Qwest/CenturyLink, T-Mobile, among others. Additionally, Exent offers its game services direct to consumers under the FreeRide Games™ and GameTanium brands.
The System Architect will work closely with the R&D, and Product, leadership teams in establishing the roadmap for existing products and future product offerings.
The ideal candidate would be responsible for:
- Providing solutions that are scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever changing business needs through close work with product planners and development teams in all adjacent domains.
- Evaluating, conducting proof of concepts and recommending new technologies and practices to the development team.
- Optimization of information management approaches through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities.
- Development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the company.
- Education - Bsc. In computer science or related field
- At Least 8 year experience in developing / architecting web-based applications in an Enterprise environment, including back-end and UI development experience
- Thorough knowledge with J2EE and SQL
- Experienced with high scalability and availability distributed systems
- Deep understanding with OO and SaaS concepts, familiarity with Cloud concepts is an advantage
- Wide range and in depth experience and understanding of application analysis, development, implementation, and support
- Strong English: verbal, presentation, facilitation and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Broad & good business understanding
Please respond with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org