Exent Technologies is searching for a Media Account Manager to join its team in Petach-Tikva.
Exent Technologies is a global leader in developing and marketing software products and services that enable the delivery of video games known as Games on Demand. This is achieved by distribution of video games to end-users through paid subscriptions and through free, ad-supported offerings. Exent markets and sells video games directly to consumers and through channel partners like broadband service providers, mobile operators and media companies that offer Games on Demand services to their end-users. Examples of companies using our products and services include Verizon, Qwest, T-Mobile, and FairPoint.
This position is within the in-house online acquisition department which is responsible for driving traffic to our casual games destination site. It entails running various media buying campaigns and managing affiliates, including ROI analysis and optimisation, finding new opportunities and negotiating new campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Business and Economics or similar
- Strong passion for digital media, with up to 1 years experience as a media buyer/affiliate manager with a strong ROI focus (knowledge of all different payment models – CPM, CPC, CPL, CPA)
- Strong analytical abilities with advanced excel knowledge.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self starter and learner with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good English written skills (English as mother tongue great advantage).
- Highly motivated and a multi-tasker.
Please respond with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com