Senior Product Manager, Tel Aviv
Exent Technologies is searching for a Senior Product Manager to join its team in Petach-Tikva.
Exent Technologies is a global leader in developing and marketing software products and services that enable the delivery of video games known as Games on Demand. This is achieved by distribution of video games to end-users through paid subscriptions and through free, ad-supported offerings. Exent markets and sells video games directly to consumers and through channel partners like broadband service providers, mobile operators and media companies that offer Games on Demand services to their end-users. Examples of companies using our products and services include Verizon, Qwest, T-Mobile, and FairPoint.
This is a key role, which focuses on product strategy and scoping, product roadmap, and product implementation/development.
Operational performance, availability, integrity and security of Exent's online services including:
- Help define the product roadmap and product strategy
- Define, scope, budget, and implement a consumer product that focuses on multi-screen consumption (PC, Mobile, Tablet, TV)
- Be an expert with respect to the competition and similar digital media services
- Conduct market validations and prioritize requirement to balance customer short-term requests with expanding market opportunities
- Evolve market trends, field inputs & competitive info to tactical/strategic use-cases, features & user stories
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Overseer the entire product lifecycle and manage it to ensure required use-case, feature-set and desired functionality is delivered
- Develop and implement go-to-market plans for various markets
- Research, evolve and manage relevant partnerships
- Define and manage launch activities for early-stage products
- Personal ongoing involvement in supporting various field activities
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- BA/BS in computer science/electrical engineering/engineering degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Three years experience managing operations for a high volume consumer website
- 5+ years experience in product management in consumer facing web/mobile development
- Strong technology background
- Proven success defining and launching consumer entertainment products, and services
- Experience with Operators and Value-Added Services (VAS)
- Demonstrable experience working cross-functionally throughout a product development life cycle (gathering requirements, proposing options, assessing impact of product/developer/QA information on business / feature interdependencies).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, querying, & testing skills in technical environments
- Excellent time/task management & project organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal)
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and work in a multi-cultured environment
- Self-starter who is comfortable in ambiguous, fast-moving situations.
- Passionate for games and social networks (advantage)
- Ability to work across multiple teams
- Superb English (speaking and writing skills) Mandatory
Contact - Please respond with your resume and cover letter email@example.com